+32 (0)12 28 01 47
Frank Goossens obtained his Master of Laws degree from the Catholic University of Louvain (KUL) in 2008 and began his career at the bar of Tongeren in 2008.
Prior to his law degree, he obtained a bachelor’s degree with honours in Business Management from PXL University College in Hasselt in 2004.
Frank Goossens practices primarily in the following areas of law:
- road traffic: defence before the court as a defendant or civil party, material and physical damages resulting from a road accident
- construction law: disputes between contractor and builder, disputes between architect and builder, liability of the contractor, liability of the architect, request for quotation and tender, etc.
- contracts: lease agreement, purchase agreement, contracting agreement, etc.
- education law: disputes between school and students, examination disputes, liability of schools, liability of students, etc.
- commercial law: debt collection, cooperation agreements between traders, assistance of traders in financial difficulties, trade disputes, commercial representation, concession contracts, etc.